I LOVE pie. So I had to come up with a pie that I could actually EAT - without guilt. Clean eating, relatively low calorie, but yummy. And with a crust.
1/2 cup Coconut Oil - Melted
1/4 Teaspoon Sea Salt
3/4 Cup Coconut Flour
1 Tablespoon Honey
1 packet stevia
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl beat butter, eggs, honey, stevia and salt together with a fork.
3. Then add coconut flour. Stir until dough holds together.
4. Gather the dough into a ball, then pat into a 9″ greased pie pan.
5. Prick the dough with a fork.
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until lightly brown. Let cool.
Decrease oven heat to 375 degrees.
1 15 oz can pure pumpkin
8 oz unsweeteend vanilla almond milk
1/3 cup Swerve confectioners sweetener (or 3/4 cup pure maple syrup)
1 Tbsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground cloves
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/8 tsp salt
Mix all ingredients. Pour into partially baked pie crust. Cover with foil (to prevent the crust from burning). Bake at 375 degrees for one hour, 15 minutes.