One of my FAVORITE recipes!!
- 12 eggs
- 1 large ripe avocado or 1 cup mashed
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chopped dill pickles
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- ¼ tsp celery salt
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Cover your eggs in water in a large saucepan and bring to a boil. Boil eggs for 12 minutes then remove immediately and place into an ice water bath.
- Allow to cool enough to handle and you will easily be able to remove shells.
- Slice eggs in half and scoop out the yolks.
- Place all yolks into a large bowl then add the remaining ingredients.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Add filling into a pastry bag to fill each half.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve!